So…. right now I have two hospital bags packed. Is that too much, I have no idea, but I’m rolling with it. This is my 4th C-Section and you would think id be a pro by now. I decided to pack my bag in advance because in the past waiting til last minute I alway forgot something. So, Ill share with you all what I packed. This list I complied from talking with some of my fellow mom friends & I also did some google research as well!
Here is what I have packed:
- Hospital notes, baby notes, birth plan
- Lip Balm ( Thank my later )
- Nipple Cream if your Breast Feeding
- Phone/ Camera and charger
- Tooth brush & Tooth Paste
- Pajamas ( Soft Cotton )
- Thin Robe
- Nursing Bra & Pads
- Maternity Pads
- Underwear – My preference Boy shorts any color but white lol
- Hair Ties
- Body Wash
- Going Home Outfit ( Soft Cotton )
- Cute Socks
- 5 – 6 Onsies of various sizes, Premie to Newborn ( Just in Case )
- A Cute Going Home Outfit
- 2 burp cloths
- 1 swaddle
- 1 baby blanket
- 2-3 Receiving Blankets
- 2 Baby Hats
- Car Seat is Key!! You can’t leave with baby without it
What not to Bring?
What I’m intentionally not bringing: wipes, diapers, baby lotion, etc.
The hospital provides these things and there is no reason to bring them!